Monday, July 8, 2013

What a weekend! Check out these AWESOME reviews our dealership received! Keep up the great work, team!

Image

"We have purchased a number of vehicles over the years, and the sales experience at Sport Durst is the best that we have ever encountered. Our salesman, Hieu, was knowledgeable and did not try to push us into a decision. He listened to our desires and led us to the best vehicle for our needs. We got a fair deal on the price and trade. The financing was simple and straight forward with no pressure to buy additional products. Then, after the sale, Tony made sure that we received everything that had been promised and that we were satisfied. We have never had such great service after the sale as we did with Sport Durst." -J. Speagle

"5 STARS. Bruce is great...My old vehicle barely made it to the dealership. I literally had to push it into the lot. I thought I had absolutely no negation power at that point, but Bruce was able to get me the car I wanted and pretty close to the terms I tried to demand. Both Bruce, and Mike were very knowledgeable, pleasant, patient, and helpful. Bruce even helped me move all the junk out of my van, and into my new car....in the RAIN! Even after he already made the sale, Bruce made it clear that he is my agent for the life of the car. If I have questions, or need anything, he is just a phone call away. Thank you Bruce, Mike, Tony, and Scott for helping me get a killer Dodge Dart!

BANG THAT GONG!!!" -Don M.

"Everyone here is amazing. They took good care of me and my boyfriend with great customer service! They went beyond all measures to make sure They can put you in a car. It was a little lengthy process with signing all of the necessary paper work, but They even feed you! I love this dealership!" -K. Currie

To read more: http://bit.ly/13l0Nff

No comments:

Post a Comment