Friday, April 26, 2013

Our happy customers just left three new reviews on DealerRater! Thank you!


“Buying a car for the first time is a huge deal. I was completely paranoid about interest rates and finding the car that fit my needs while still remaining in my budget. Ricky Copelin was amazingly supportive, patient and understanding. Though I didn't believe I would be able to get the car I wanted, he found a way to make it happen. That is the epitome of customer service. I greatly appreciate the staff at Sport Durst and their commitment to offering me a good deal. They were kind, informative and willing to go above and beyond to make me a happy customer!! I am totally satisfied with my decision to purchase from this dealership!” - cwashi456

“Top notch Customer Service from all departments! This team was very aware of my needs and worked very hard to make it happen! I LOVE LOVE my new car! Thank you so much. I look forward to dealing with your service department in the future and sending NEW customers your way!” –Donna R.

“The guys were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I received a great deal (lots of automotive amenities) with a great car (sporty and fuel efficient) which helps me repair some credit mistakes in the past. I would and have recommended this dealership specifically Louis Richards to all of my friends and look forward to working with them in the future.” –T. Jaxon.

To read all of our reviews, be sure to visit our Review Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment