Monday, April 22, 2013

We are always encouraged to hear back from our happy customers! Thank you, fans, for all of these great new reviews!



“This dealership ...I highly recommend to all that need a second chance. Great Service and compassion for the community. My salesman Jack Holt is the best out of all others I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Mesha in finance gave great service and made us feel comfortable. The delivery coordinator, Rashawn, also gave great service and was the icing on the cake. Sport Durst has a Great Team!” –Raymond H.

“Overall I had a great experience at this dealership. Bruce was very friendly and helpful from the moment I stepped in. He listened to my concerns and accommodated me to the best of his ability. I initially came in to trade in my old vehicle for a pre-owned; however, I ended up getting a better deal by purchasing a new 2013 Dodge Avenger. The new ride feels awesome! Mesha was great as well. She was very personable and explained the finance part very clearly and answered all my questions. Rashawn was also very nice. He assisted me in setting up my roadside assistance and explained in detail how the service works. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for great costumer service and a new car of course.” –New Dodge Avenger Owner.

“In working with Jack Holt, Sales Consultant and Mesha Hawkins, Finance Manager, in October 2011 we decided to purchase a 2012 Jeep Liberty. My wife and I had such wonderful experience working with them we decided to return on April 19, 2013 and purchase our second vehicle, a 2013 Jeep Compass. I cannot express the warmth and professionalism that was again showed to us, not only by those two individuals, but the entire staff. Also, it was a complete pleasure to work with Mr. Rashawn Bass, Delivery Coordinator. He took us step by step and explained all the features of our new purchase and scheduled our initial oil change. As previously stated, this is the second auto we have purchased from Sport Durst Millennium Automotive Group and I do not think we will go to any other dealership if we are in need of automobiles.” –Larry.

To read more great reviews from our fans, be sure to checkout our Review Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment