Monday, April 29, 2013

We have another happy customer on our hands!


“I had a great experience at Sport Durst. Jack Holt, Brian Boulay, Mesha Hawkins, Rashawn Bass, and Brandy Ranes were all very polite and helpful. This was my first time buying a car, so they made sure that I understood everything that was going on and explained everything to me with detail. Jack & Brian helped me get the best deal possible and I left in a new Dodge Avenger. Mesha made sure to explain the financial part to me in detail and answered all the questions I had. Brandy & Rashawn made sure to explain all the features in my new car to me and helped me set them up. I would recommend Sport Durst to anyone who is looking to buy a new car based off my experience.” –Jeff. To read more: http://bit.ly/13l0Nff

No comments:

Post a Comment