Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dalilia M. had a great experience at our dealership! Check out what she had to say!



“This was my first time buying a brand new car and I had an appointment with another dealer who left because I was a few minutes late. I was then given the opportunity to work with Rashawn Bass and he was excellent. He took his time and asked questions about the type of car I wanted and the room I needed. Ultimately he took his time over a course of a few days. Bryce Paylor helped out with the financial aspect of the deal trying his best to get the amount of payment that worked for me. They were GREAT and I would recommend anyone to go see Rashawn Bass and Bryce Paylor when they are interested in buying a car any day.” –Dalilia M.

To read ALL of our awesome reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/13l0Nff

No comments:

Post a Comment