Thursday, May 23, 2013

We have another happy customer on our hands! Thank you for this great review!



Image


"My first NEW car was a Hyundai Sonata (2009) which I purchased from Sport Durst. When I decided to purchase another car, I went straight to Sport Durst because I was so happy with everything about my 2009, including the friendliness, knowledge and efficiency of your service department.At first arrival, I was greeted by Michael Silberman. He immediately put me at ease(buying a new car at my age can be rather daunting!). I told him what I was looking for(another Sonata) and he commenced to inform me about all the new features while showing me the car. Michael is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with...knowledgeable, no high pressure tactics, patient and courteous.He made my decision easy. I also worked with Chuck Tremper who took great pains to explain all the whistles and bells on my new Sonata. They both prepared the car so all I had to do was drive off the lot. Silberman and Tremper ROCK!!" To read more: http://bit.ly/ZA5sGf

No comments:

Post a Comment