Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our Sales Team is having a GREAT week! Check out these new reviews we just received!


"My old Mazda was on its last legs, so I went to Sport Durst Mazda (among a few other dealers and brands) to try out the Mazda 3 five door hatchback. I had a great experience working with Joe McKenna right from the start and throughout the entire process. Joe listened to what I wanted and helped me find the right model to test drive. This was important since I wanted a manual transmission, and most of the dealers I visited were perplexed by this. I was impressed by the low pressure sales style, Joe let the Mazda do its own sales pitch. He even made it very easy for me to borrow the car for an overnight test drive, and came in on his day off to finish the sale when I decided to buy. John Fletcher was great when it was time to finalize the sale and get my new car. He took just about the right amount of time to show me some of the features I was unfamiliar with (e.g. bluetooth phone connection, which I've never had before). Overall it was a great experience. Thanks to all the folks at Sport Durst." -Protasis.

To read ALL of our great reviews, be sure to visit our Review Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment