Monday, June 24, 2013

Our Sales Team was busy this weekend! Check out all of the awesome new reviews we received!

Image

"I came in to sport durst needing a car and these guys did everything possible to get my in something I could afford and something that was more reliable then what I already had! They were very nice and friendly and made my time there pleasant! I appreciate all the hard work they did to get me in a car with low payments. I will definitely tell people to shop at sport durst. THANK YOU!" -Ashlay D.

"Bryce was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He exceeded my expectations in finding the vehicle I was looking for in my price range." -DealerRater User

"Jack Holt was extremely professional and very informative and helpful. He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to thank you for helping me purchase my very 1st brand new vehicle. This was a great experience and I appreciate what everyone especially Jack did to help me out." -A DealerRater User

To read even more reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/13l0Nff

No comments:

Post a Comment