Monday, June 3, 2013

We are encouraged by all of the new reviews we received over the weekend.



“Friendly, helpful, made an effort to keep in touch and make sure I was happy with how things were progressing without being pushy. They gave me a great deal on my trade-ins and made sure that I got my new car as quickly as possible. Overall a very stress free and pleasant experience and you cannot really ask for more than that.” –DealerRater User

"We had a wonderful experience working with Ray to buy our new Santa Fe. He went above and beyond making sure that we were happy with our decision, he answered all of our questions thoroughly, and even went beyond his duties as a car salesman to welcome us to the Durham area and help put us in contact with people in the community who might help with jobs and other needs. He has continued to follow up with us after we made our choice to make sure we are happy. We would definitely recommend this dealership to any friends looking to purchase a car." -Kasey A.

"We were well greeted at the door by Mr. Copelin. This was my first NEW car experience! And I got everything I wanted! Excellent service by all the staff that helped us." -Maria L.

To read ALL of our awesome reviews, check out our Review Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment