Thursday, June 27, 2013

We are humbled by the compliments our customers have left! Check out what they had to say!


"Buying our new car was a great experience thanks to the helpful and courteous service we received at Sport Durst. Carole Henderson and the wonderful staff went above and beyond to make the the process as enjoyable as possible. Carole and her team are friendly and knowledgeable, and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. The service didn't end when we drove off either, which I was very impressed with." -Angela C.

"My husband and I were starting to look for a new car to replace our hatchback. We knew of a few makes/models that we wanted to look at so we stopped by Sport Durst Mazada on a Friday evening on the way to baseball game. Will Mills came out to meet us. My husband explained that we were looking for a new car for me. Will asked us a few clarifying questions and then took us to see both a Mazada3 and a Hyundai Elantra GT. For both of the cars, he walked me, not my husband, through the sticker details item by item, speaking in layman terms. It was exactly what I needed. He clearly covered the safety features on both cars. He explained the differences between the two cars. We went for a test drive in the Elantra and then told Will that we weren't in a huge rush to buy a car and left. We went to a few other dealerships and realized then, what we had thought when we left Will, that he was a great salesperson. None of the other salesmen were as friendly or as clear and honest as Will was. I felt that when talking to Will, that it was like having my dad explain things to me. He seemed to know my lack of understanding of cars and talked to my level - he didn't get too technical but didn't get too basic.
The following week we returned to test drive a Mazada3. Will was there and immediately came to greet us. He was once again friendly. We decided to purchase the car and he seemed enthusiastic about it, almost like he was purchasing a car for himself. We met with David Dowdy in finance and he talked us through the financing. We then got passed over to Jordan Gibbs who sat with us to show us all of the features on the car. First, she went quickly through the manual and then took us to the car to show us what all of the buttons did. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and went through the car in a logical manner, button by button. At the end, Will came back out to say goodbye and take a photo of us by the new car and old car!
My husband and I had just purchased another car last year from a different dealership. We both thought that from start to finish this was by far the best buying experience we have ever had and last year's experience was pretty good. It was a quick process, the staff were extremely nice. I never felt pressured. I didn't get that creepy feeling that you sometimes get when you go on a car lot...like the sharks are circling you. It was genuinely a great experience. I have passed on Will's name to others and will continue to do it. I was very impressed. I hope to not have to buy a new car for many years now but when I am ready, I will be heading by to Sport Durst Mazada!" -Cindy L.

To read all of our reviews, click here: http://bit.ly/ZA5sGf



No comments:

Post a Comment